Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wedding Bells and DIY Magazines

One of my girl friends is getting married (and I do literally mean that exactly one of my girl friends is getting married, not “one of my (many) girlfriends, who is getting married, among others also getting married”), and I had recently gone down for a visit. I brought down a few bridal magazines, and the two of us thought it would be fun to see what we could do ourselves. She was coming to visit Long Island the following weekend, and I told her that I would get some Do It Yourself wedding magazines or books for inspiration.

Ken went to Borders and called me to see if I needed anything. I did! Wedding magazines.

“Yeah, I do, but you aren’t going to like buying it,” I told him. “Will you buy me a few Do It Yourself wedding magazines?”

“Sure.” Surprisingly, he had no problem doing this. I could probably get him to buy tampons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment